Ten Elements of A Happy Life.
The purpose of life is the promoting the happiness of all.
(1) Happy Work: You have to be at work for half of your waking life, you may as well be happy and making yourself and others happy at work.
(2) Enough Wealth: Building Enough Wealth to support yourself in Retirement.
(3) Good Health: Good health is above wealth. Enjoy your collection food for good health. Be active everyday! Enjoy regular meals. Eat healthy foods and snacks. A healthy lifestyle leads to a weight that is right for you.
(4) Good Friend: You don't have to spend a lot of money to be a good friend. The best gifts are often hand-made and come from the heart. Being a good friend is not just about having a good time with others; it's also about how willing you are to put your friends first.
(5) Happy Family Life: Home & Family, Marriage, Parenting, Personal Struggles, For Husbands, For Wives, For Teenagers. How to solve family problems the Bible Way. The essence of a happy family is that they truly: Enjoy Each Other, Listen to stories from child, eat together, play together, put family before friends, Build and Honor Rituals, Keep Your Voice Down. Never Fight in Front of Kids. Don't Work Too Much, Encourage Sibling Harmony, Have Private Jokes, Be Flexible, Communicate. All family members are able to communicate openly.
(6) Harmonious Society: A society is a body of individuals of a species. Generally seen as a community or group.
(7) Faith: Confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability. Belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact. The obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise engagement, etc.: Failure to appear would be breaking faith.
(8) Hope: Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. If we think the positive, there will be good results.
(9) Love: Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment. Everybody needs to love and cherish society, and then society will be full of warm feelings.
(10) World Peace: World peace is an ideal of freedom, peace, and happiness among and within all nations and/or peoples. If everybody has the same religious belief, then there will be a common goal in life.